If you are one of our customer’s whose policy is with MiddleOak we want you to know that starting with the May 1st renewals, your policy will now be written with MAPFRE. You may be more familiar with them as Commerce Insurance a company originally founded in Massachusetts in 1972. Their sign hangs atop the big green monster at Fenway Park.
Below are a few highlights about MAPFRE Insurance to help you get to know the company.
- MAPFRE Insurance is a New England company, founded as the Commerce Insurance Group in Webster MA in 1972
- MAPFRE Insurance is focused on building relationships based on trust. They are committed to providing high quality products and services, as well as exceptional customer experiences.
- MAPFRE is focused on living out their brand promise, “That’s MAPFRE… People who take care of people.”
- MAPFRE’s parent company is a global insurance leader serving more than 35 million clients in 47 countries
- MAPFRE has more than 4,000 local professionals who focus on people each day. These professionals are proud to partner with a network of over 4,200 independent agents.
- MAPFRE Insurance is ranked as the 20th largest personal lines insurance carrier in the U.S. and writes in 17 states
- MAPFRE Insurance is rated “A” Excellent by A.M. Best and is the leading auto and home insurer in Massachusetts.
- For additional information about MAPFRE Insurance, visit their website at www.mapfreinsurance.com
You policies will automatically be issued by MAPFRE, there is nothing you need to do unless your policy was set up on EFT. It it was you will need to set the EFT up again through MAPFRE. All this will be explained in the letter you get with your renewal.
At John Andrade Insurance we are here to answer all your questions during the transition to ensure that your c overages and payments are set up correctly. Feel free to call us at (401) 253-6542 or visit our click here to visit our website.